Words That Rhyme With ECCO
Here is a list of rhyming words for ecco or for fun you can Unscramble ecco
We found 0 rhymes for ecco
Free Online Rhyme Dictionary
While there are many free rhyme dictionaries available, there are none like ours! We have a live rhymer that allows you to type and see your rhymes instantly. You can make new songs in minutes!
Types of Rhymes
Perfect rhymes are future classified by the number of syllables included in the rhyme. Here are the subclasses:
- Single, which is also known as "masculine" rhymes rhymes the last syllable. For example, Car and Far
- Double, "Feminine". This class is based on the second from the last syllable as in sticky and tricky.
- Dactylic, this class starts the stress on the third from last syllable.
General rhymes can refer to any of the following:
- Syllabic - each syllable of each word sounds the same, but doesn't always contain the same stressed vowels.
- Near rhymes - Swing and caring
- Consonance - the consonants match as in rabies and robbers
- Alliteration - the initial consonants sound the same, chair and chariot
An identical rhyme is using the same word as a rhyme in 2 different rhyme positions.
Mind rhymes are when you use an alternate word instead of the word that would make sense in the position. If a person who hears it, automatically substitutes the real word for the substitution, a mind rhyme has occurred.
Eye rhymes are words that end in the same spelling as another but is pronounced different. For example, tough and cough, shove and move.