Longest English Words
Below is a list of the Longest words used in the Oxford Dictionary.
- Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis (45 letters) - a lung disease.
- supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (34 Letters) - a word used when you have nothing to say. Not in all dictionaries.
- Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism (30 letters) - An inherited disorder, named for its similarity to pseudohypoparathyroidism in presentation.
- Floccinaucinihilipilification (29 letters) - The estimation of something as having no value.
- Antidisestablishmentarianism (28 letters) - Any opposition to withdrawing government support of a church or religion.
- Incomprehensibilities (21) - (incomprehensible) impossible to understand